July 21, 2012

Jatinangor


Hello!

Yesterday (July 17th-19th), I went to Jatinangor to fulfill the academic registration for Padjadjaran University. Then somehow I thought that living far from family will be soooooo hard. And thanks to my friends—especially those who stay further than me, for indirectly making me stronger. :”)



And fyi, at Jatinangor, there is no entertainment at all (yeah, maybe a little bit entertainment, but that’s not enough for me). You can only find restaurant(s), stationery shop(s), laundry(s), minimarket(s) and internet cafe(s). Mmm, maybe a mall, too, Jatinangor Town Square. Yeah, there is only one mall there, and that mall is so much different from malls I used to know at Jakarta. But please highlight this: I can go to the movies and watch a film for only IDR 20.000 at weekdays, also I can buy a soft drink and a regular popcorn for only IDR 11.000 (tax is included) (the only thing which makes me happier :P).


Now I’m trying to find the positive sides of being at Jatinangor. Maybe, because that town is lacking of entertainment, I can use all the time to study (a-sooooo-high dream!). And because I study all the time, I will gain very high GPA, then.........graduate as soon as possible! Yippie! I hope this dream will happen.

Sorry for being so exaggerate, btw. Well, the fact is I haven’t felt how university life is, yet. Maybe after discovering what the university life is, I will enjoy my days at Jatinangor.
 
Greeting from a colleger!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, me too. I am living in Jatinangor too. I am Unpad student, too. One thing about Jatinangor is, yes, it's lack of entertainment. But soon, as you get busy with college stuffs you'll thank God that Jatinangor is lack of entertainment.

    Unpad 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you are my senior, aren't you?
    I hope so, Kak Wincaaay. Thanks for your comment! :-)

    ReplyDelete