January 12, 2012

Cakes

It has been a long time since my birthday (December 9th) but I (suddenly) just wanna post the birthday stuff \:D/

 First cake. At December 8th night--as usual--I stole snacks from refrigerator but I didn't find this blackforest. Then, it just appeared on the next day. Magic? This cake was bought by my parents. Super love!

Second cake. Given by my superfriends--Inggrith, Fallycia, Yolanda, Michael, Hantrisna, and Stefanus--on December 10th. I even didn't think that I would get such a surprise from them--yeah, I closed my December 9th without any surprises. Guess what? This cake had 'P1T4Q' on its top. They gave me a kiddy-water tank and a pair of home-shoes (I'm too lazy to capture them). Yeah, as I am (ab)normal, I have (ab)normal friends too. Syupa dupa thanks!

This. A lovely gift from Nie, Atika, Pupuk, Amay, and Mehi. I got this on my hand on December 16th--a little bit too long since my birthday but don't worry girls! (They came to my class and sang happy birthday on December 9th) Thankieeeesssssss :D

This post supposed to tell about cakes. Yes. Nowadays, I love cake more and more. I am good at eating cake and bad at baking cake, honestly. Yesterday, I made pancakes and (unfortunately) it....had really bad appearance. Luckily, it still could be eaten. I ate 4 pieces. Actually, it tasted good.
And now what I really want is.............cupcakes! Cupcake'S'! So I mean not only one but many cupcakes. And since I follow @Cupcakes_Co on twitter, my desire to cupcake is increasing. OH I REALLY NEED CUPCAKES!!! Щ(ºДºщ)
 
H-H-HEAVEN!

Goodbye. Goodnight January 12th. Cupcake. Cupcake. Cupcake...

No comments:

Post a Comment